No Subject

ERIC WILLIAMS

Selected by the Boston Celtics in the first round (14th pick overall) of the
1995 NBA Draft. Traded by the Celtics to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for
second round draft picks in 1999 and 2001 on 8/21/97.

CHRIS MILLS

Traded by the Celtics with two conditional second-round draft choices to the
New York Knicks for Dontae' Jones, Walter McCarty, John Thomas and Scott
Brooks on 10/22/97.

So, I guess it depends which picks were given, and what the conditions were.
  Anyone know what pick was given up for Chris Wallace?  Was that last
year's, or did that go in the Mills trade.  Maybe we can piece this together
one scrap of info at a time.

Jim