Re: Barros as long-term solution?

Games like last night make me worry, because I see
what even a mediocre fast point like Dana can do.
When everyone is passing, and guys are rewarded for
running down the floor, the team is so much better!  I
really dread seeing Kenny get the ball back now --
walking it up the court, dribbling around while he
thinks about taking his man, etc.  If Kenny were off
the roster, would we be a better team, assuming that
Ron Mercer stayed?  I wonder what Pitino is thinking.