Floor Leader Damon

Hey gang,

I only speak up on rare occasions, last nights game qualifies. Several
things impressed me during the game. By far the thing that stood out the
most was the way the new kid Damon Jones took charge on the floor. During
the minor scuffle after Pierce was fouled then shoved, VP wanted to tear
someone's head off and a couple of other C's got there feathers ruffled.
Damon was grabbing every green shirt in site to huddle them together and
keep them out of trouble. Real smart move the kid realized that we didn't
need any cheap retaliatory fouls, he showed real maturity. This one has got
to be a keeper. He knew the best way to get even was to walk out of there
with the game in their pockets. Did anyone else see this? Again I was very
impressed.

Still Bleeding Green,

Roger

Roger S. Belanger