RE: Celts give it away

This whole discussion is amusing at best; but I bet our own Larry Bird had
at least one equally bad game in his second season and maybe even a few in
the later years.  To say he could have done better; good thing we don't come
down to your work Dan and nit-pick every job review you have ever had.

Being critical is one thing, and overly critical is anyone's prerogative,
but taking it to the level that one is a bad player and is done, after some
of the great performances Ron has had in his short career just doesn't make
sense.  Again; he among us who hasn't made mistakes, on a ball court or not,
can then to a degree take this discussion to an unreasonable level, but
until then, lighten up and realize that talent in this league is not
probably ever going to be on the same level consistently as the so-called
glory days, and Ron Mercer is a true talent and good person we should
applaud for performing like a "Celtic" instead of knocking him down every
chance to serve some hidden agenda.  And with you Dan and maybe one other
this "agenda" issue pervades all your comments, such that many of us really
don't care anymore, and only when a very respected list member like Cecil
chimes in, do I give more than a passing notice.  Hell I had to go back and
find some deleted messages from you, as I just don't take them seriously
much anymore.  A problem/solution I am sure many have taken with me over the
months as well.

As it was the case last year, Dan, did these good citizens of the team run
over your dog like you came across then with Larry Bird.  We all want to
win, but cutting into even the most trivial details adnauseum is just plain
silly.  Hard to imagine such wisdom from me, but so be it.

Whether Ron is good trade bait, and it could better the team to trade him,
is another matter entirely.

Thanks,
Greg