Re: Ray must have missed this in The Globe today....

Damon for Kenny; that would be a most excellent trade, but it's
not going to happen.  Sure, a happy Kenny would benefit the C's,
but it's too late for Sharon Tate or Kenny.  I wonder if Greg Anthony
is a free agent.  He'd certainly fit into Pitino's system, although
I think Wayne Turner would be a cheaper alternative.
Ray