RE: Do White Fans React Negatively To Walker's Wiggle Because He's Black?

 I'm a gringo and I don't care if he does the funky chicken if he can bring
it consistent enough to back it up, although most of the great ones did
not. Larry was known to talk a lot of trash on the floor.

On the Damon Jones I like this kid. He's got a good jumper that with some
experience can be a very decent 1/2 in this league.  he makes some god
interior passes also.

Hey major rumblings out west that Shaq & Kobe can't share the spotlight and
that Shaq is the man to move.  One writer suggested moves for David
Robinson, Mourning, in package deals.   Anyone up for Potapenko & AW for
Shaq & maybe Fox ? Then we could move Anderson for a Chris Childs, or
Anderson & Mercer for a Gary Payton

O'neal
Battie
Mercer,  Fox ?