Obnoxious Sixers fan

After attending last night's game, I need to vent about something and I
know list members will understand.

As the crowd was leaving, two 30-something guys were going wild about
the Philly win.  People were telling them to shut up, but one of them
kept shrieking, "Sixers!" and "Iverson!"  I can understand him being
excited, but he was acting like a 12-year-old.

You know, I could live with the Celts losing the game; they were
undermanned, Barros is still playing hurt, and Pierce could barely move
after falling hard during the second quarter.  The Sixers won, but they
had no reason to boast; they only scraped by Boston in a game that they
should have won easily.

As for Iverson, he scored 25 but took 28 shots to do it.  He missed *20*
shots! Hey, I could make 8 baskets if I shot the ball 28 times.

So, since Tony Battie wasn't around to throw those deranged fans down
the escalator  :-)  I'm writing this note.  And this morning, I know two
things will never change: the final score, and the fact that those two
fans are morons.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI