Re: Walter is not the man!

Frankly, the worst part of it is that Pitino chose to start "I am the
Wallah, coo-coo-cachou" at power forward alongside Paul Pierce. We
basically played our epileptic, retard lineup out there last night (and I
guess sadly for the rest of the season). I can't believe some of these
pathetic, gumby players who make up our current 9-man rotation ("Shi-tzu"
etc.)  Any mother who would name their own kid "Dwayne" deserves to have
her trailer park rent raised by 200%.