Phoenix

Lari Ketner was named to the all tournament team at the Phoenix pre-draft
camp. The report says he "proved he was in shape and could run the floor." I
don't know why I'm mentioning this as he will almost surely go in the first
round; but I guess he has been somebody we've talked about off and on. I'd
still rather have Vitaly than Ketner. In another note concerning an
oft-bandied name, Chris Herren broke his arm at the camp. The report said
scouts wanted to see if Herren could defend quicker guards.