Please resend

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:22:01 -0500
To: M313 section 1 Winter 1999:;, M313 section 2 Winter 1999:;
From: Aaron Ahuvia <ahuvia@a.imap.itd.umich.edu>
Subject: Class Handouts

I thought other students might have this same question, so I'm forwarding
this to the group. The handouts listed below are indeed the only handouts
needed for the test.  The video affluenza is available on reserve. It may
or may not be on the test, but I consider it a normal part of our classroom
activities.

Prof. Ahuvia

>Hi Prof. Ahuvia,
>
>I was looking through my notes and am WORRIED that I may have MISPLACED a set
>of my notes.  Could you tell me if the following is a complete list of the
>notes you handed out:
>
>-Session 1:Overview
>-Qualitative Tools
>-Consumer Tastes and Preferences Part 1
>-Consumer Tastes and Preferences Part 2
>-Consumer Decision Making
>-Customer Satisfaction
>
>Also, I went home for the holidays the day you showed "Affluenza" and was
>wondering if it was going to be on the exam. . . I plan on watching it this
>weekend, but was curious if I should take notes on it while I watch it.

Aaron Ahuvia
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Assoc. Ed. Journal of Economic Psychology
University of Michigan Business School
C2428
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-1234

Ph: 734-764-6174