Re: Peter May Jocking Tony Delk Too

Turner's really a undersized shooting guard.  A three-headed point guard
rotation of Sherman Douglas, Turner and Barros would be okay.  It's what
up front that usually counts in the NBA.  Look at the Spurs.  Crappy
backcourt, but hottest team in the league.  My advice to Pitino would be
to find a quality power forward; move Antoine to small forward and
Pierce
to shooting guard.
Ray