Re: Toni Battie Arrested For Assaulting A Police Officer

>It is also reported that Antoine Walker was the main person responsible for
>Tony Batties action. Just kidding... - Mishra

Very nice Mishra. I wonder if Ryan is preparing a "punk" article now? So if
he thinks Walker is a "punk," Battie must be.....? Just kidding...sort of.

Also, Mishra. You live in the Bay area?...Yes? What's up with Dampier? I
haven't been watching. Is he playing better. What's your take on this
kid...his ability...potential? I ask because he becomes a free agent after
next year...yes?

Paul M.