Will the real team please stand up

Walker hurt, hopefully not badly, Mercer and Anderson out, and the team hangs on to win a tough game.  Pierce remains the real deal, and McCarty, Dana, Minor and Vitaly all show that they probably are worth the money.  Damon certainly is not.

Must have been pretty with a combined a combined 76 free throws and a total of 24 misses.

Just think what this team will be able to do with a perfect fit PG in the years to come?

Writing this while the Wayne love fest plays itself out in NY;  it took Gretzy and his young teammates 6 years to win a cup in Edmonton, then they won a total of 4.  If we can have some decorum of patience, titles will come to Boston again.

RP hopefully can stand for "real patience" and help get us over the hump.  Not going to happen with Kenny though I am sad to say.

Greg