Re: Ray Reply

I will peer deep inside the crystal ball and say Battie and Anderson
go to the Clippers for Lorenzen Wright; Wayne Turner arrives via a
second round pick, and Mercer possibly gets dealt to Seattle for
Vin Baker.  Whatever the case, I expect Pitino to add at least two
big people and dump Anderson.
Ray