Re: Fan disappointment, "patience with youth", and crunch-time

I disagree.  Chauncey had to go.  Obviously Chauncey
is a gutty player who could score in the clutch, hit
his free throws, etc. etc.  But he can only do that if
he is the man, and the Point Guard isn't supposed to
be the man -- not on a good team, anyway.  Maybe if
he's also a great passer and distributor, but Chauncey
is a half court guy who likes to look at everything
from the top of the key and then decide what he wants
to do.  Kenny, it turns out, is lamentably the same
way.  We thought we were "unleashing" the uptempo
playground legend, and in fact all the Blazer fans who
say that Kenny is selfish and half-court oriented were
all too correct.  The answer is a DJ type big guard,
with lots of defense, penetration, and very little
scoring ego.   I wonder if we could get ahold of
Mookie Blaylock somehow?  (even though he doesn't fit
the bill exactly.)  I also think we need to get a good
woman or a pschiatrist for Paul Pierce.  Maybe it's
the way he's built, but he always seems to be hanging
his head.  And what was with that shot Wednesday
night?  He can beat Chris Crawford with weights tied
to him.  Paul seems to be out of synch again.  I wish
this season would end.