Joe's distant analysis from Paris

Joe wrote:
" <snip>
Dan Forant and many others). It's these stupid corporate season ticket
holding, butt-munching, yuppie-types that piss me off. I'm starting to
hate the whole Fleet Bank center scene. I wish the Celtics would just
<snip> "

Joe, I consider myself a full-fledged, card-carrying, butt-munching,
yuppie-type , corporate stiff and yet I went to the game last night and
cheered my @$$ off for Antoine and the rest of the team.  While others
were booing, I was yelling , "We love you Antoine" to try to counteract
all of the negativity.

Even though we lost, I had a great time.  I was able to get front row
tickets right behind the Celtics' hoop, literally five minutes before tip
off for only $55.  Willie Maye gave my friend and me wait-in-the-stands
passes for after the game.  So I don't want anyone talking any smack about
him.  He's a great guy.  During the game I met Jackie MacMullen and a
Springield reporter named Jeff Thomas, who didn't exactly share my
pro-Antoine views.  At half-time I tried to make a call from the press
table, but I had trouble hearing the dial tone.  After the game I met Tony
Battie and Dikembe Mutumbo.  It was the first time I've ever sat in the
loge section.  I don't think I'll be able to go back to the balcony.

Jeremy