Re: Aw, AW

Did you watch the game, Peter?  The Antoine I saw was certainly TRYING out there, just not succeeding.  Sure, the fans want to let the team know they aren't happy with the way they've played this year.  Well, they've done that and all they're doing now is making them think about the crowd reaction when they're taking shots.  That can't be good, and I'm sure it had something to do with all those airballs last night.

You want to boo a guy for not hustling, that's fine, but for missing shots?  That's just stupid.  It's only going to make him miss more at this point.  He's got the message.  You can stop now.

I was at the Sox game on Monday and Derek Lowe came in and had trouble finding the plate.  He walked a guy and got behind on the next guy, and all of a sudden he's getting booed.  I thought, these people are stupid.  Do they really think this is going to help him throw strikes.  People who do this kind of thing are not fans, they're idiots.

Jim