Re: Will Walker Force A Trade At The End Of The Season?

Nope.

The Providence Journal reports that 'Toine went on
further to say he was hiring a personal trainer to
work with him this summer in Chicago, so he can still
be with his family and daughter there. He said he will
come to Pitino's summer camps, but can't be here the
whole time.