I am that man!

Pitino and the Celtics need someone to bring the crowd around to
cheering a struggling team.
They need someone who can energize the fans around him, urge them to
put forth extra effort in cheering, calling forth encouragement,
whooping it up for those young men in green.  Coach needs someone he
can count on when Antoine goes one for eleven, when Pierce lags
through a game, when Kenny shoots before passing.  He needs a vocal
ally, a moral guide, a morale booster.  Get me a round trip ticket,
put me on the tenth row in the midst of the boo birds.  Unleash me.  I
am that man!

Modestly,  Gene