re:Cofman article

It really ticks me off to hear the boos as well. This
kid is diving on the floor, scrapping the whole time
he's out there, and he's booed for missing shots. I'm
not sure what type of people are really at the games,
but they're showing themselves to be true ignoramuses,
as well as giving Celtics fans a bad name.

The kid is 22 years old. He works hard, is very
competetive, wants to win, and is generally a nice
kid.  A big deal was made earlier in the year about PP
not having any tatoos, and people say that about guys
like Ray Allen and others. No one mentioned Antoine.
He doesn't have any either. (At least that are
visable)

I wish the fans would cut him a break. He's made
strides this year, improving his foul shooting, taking
it to the hole more instead of taking the J, he dives
on the floor, what more can we ask?