Re: Piss poor NBA competition

Thanx, being the youngest of 6 kids, I know plenty about arguing, in fact,
I love it.  I argue to win.  :)
But when it's just drivel, like Greg and Noah and <fill in many names
here>, there's no way to win.  It's like arguing religion or politics,
people have their minds made up and their ears (and minds) closed.  It's
not worth it.  I'm not a social worker, and I don't want to be one.

Anyway, I'll give ya Toronto, and Philly.  Might even toss in Atlanta.
That's still not many teams overall.  And I personally blame everyone for
the C's not being in this group, from Pitino to players
as well.  But I'll cut em slack for one screw up and toss this season
(it's too short to get in shape, relearn how to coach, and make enough
enough ground to make the playoffs).

But next season they better be ready to roll, because I don't think 80% of
the NBA will be so helter-skelter next year.  Teams will be ready to play
like every other year but this one, and Walker and co. better be ready,
too.  Plus Pitino will have his precious practice time.

This year is a waste, next year is the do or die year.

And one pet pieve I've had to early childhood, I wrote my name out as
JAMEY, not Jamie.  So my mother likes to be different.

But I'll cut ya slack this one time.  :)

-Jamey