personalities. . .

Well, no matter how many personalities one would like to attribute to "way
of the ray" at least we can say two things for him (them?):

1) the posts have always been more concerned about the Celtics than some
other 'agenda'; and

2) none of them has ever plumbed the depths of "Odegaard, Greg M.", who -
judging from his posts - appears to be quite the classy guy.

On a more relevant note, I wasn't able to catch the Cs against Philly. For
those of you lucky (unlucky?) enough to catch it, what happened to the
offense? They seemed to be clicking so well in the two previous games. . .

Best wishes

-Tom Murphy