Re: This team sucks.

At 18:14 4/9/99 , Daniel Forant Sr wrote:
>This team sucks big time along with the coaching staff. Pathetic and awful
>come to mind. After winning 2 in a row, we turn in a performance like this
>against Philly. Can you believe the inconsistency of Walker and Mercer.

Lighten up for christs sake. This was the third game in three days and
their sixth since last Friday. They played last Fri against  the Bucks,
had Saturday off , Sunday played the Nets flew to Orlando and played the
Magic on Monday, flew home but had Tuesday off then Wed beat the Wiz,
Thursday beat the Raptors and finally tonight ran out of gas but not effort
and lost to a fresh Sixer team. I don't think that warrants the tired old
This team sucks rant . They were on and we were off. Not exactly the end of
the world IMO. I hate it when we lose but  at least our guys played  hard
and never gave up. Just my thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike