Shooting form

Is it my imagination, or has the shooting form of several of the Celt's
drastically improved?

Walter hit a couple of clean 3's that were waved off because of off the
ball fouls or something, and we were shocked at how good it looked.
He used to have a flat jumper, not squared up, use alot of arm movement
instead of leg strength.

Walker was unconcious from range last night (4 for 5, no hesitation),
and .362 over the year is a respectable percentage even for 2 guards or
sf's, yet Antoine isn't getting credit from people.

Minor's accuracy this year towers over the rest of his career.

Maybe the shooting coach deserves some credit.  Or maybe there's just
been unselfish ball movement(Walker) in recent games, and guys are
getting open looks.