could be available when/if the Celtics pick are #44 Jamel Thomas and #35
Vonteego Cummings. Other big name college players with surprisingly low
rankings include:

#25 Trajan Langdon
#26 Kenny Thomas
#29 Lari Ketner
#32 AJ Guyton
#33 Laron Profit
#41 Heshimu Evans
#49 Melvin Levett
#52 Chris Herren
#56 Wayne Turner

One of my favorite college basketball players is the defensive power
forward Kenyon Martin, but he is presently ranked at #20.  No word at
all, BTW, on my man Zhi Zhi Wang. Also there is an intriguing prospect
rated at #42 named Jermaine Jackson. He's from Motown no less (Detroit
Mercy) and as far as I know it don't matter if he's black or white. :-)

Joe

p.s. I hope the Celts keep right on winning because the guys presently
rated at our "Vitaly" slot in the first round are probable future NBA
starters Baron Davis, Mateen Cleaves and Wally Szcerbiak, all of whom I
presume could have helped our team. It is true, however, that there are
no lottery pick centers available with the upside or strength of young
Vitaly (IMHO).