Raptor game

I only saw the second half but in that the Celts played SOLID. Great swing of
the ball to the open guy. Passing out the double team. Great work on the
press. For whatever reason, it seems NOW that the guy is alway there or close
to stealing the ball on the first pass after the ball inboarded. Where this
guy was earlier in the season, I don't know...Vitally held in own on Willis
and possibly better. When was the last time we had a guy who didn't get
muscled out of the post and could deliver some his own punishment? You would
have to at least go back to McHale/Parish days...Again, solid game
offensively. Another great night on the press. But the big thing is the
improvement offensively...One side note: when Pierce met Pitino after the
game and Pitino is beaming a huge smile (he only congradulates the players
when they win) and Paul comes off real nonchalent. Pitino tells Paul to smile
which he then does. I don't like to read into nothing but maybe his panties
are in a bunch about something. The first month, he didn't nothing but
smile...

DJessen33