Re: My war against Way of the Ray

And I'm sorry I open my mouth.  I don't have your photographic memory.  I don't
remember when Ghost became Ray--I don't care.  I don't even know it to be true.
I'm not the detective you are.

As for my not being able to handle your "calling a spade a spade."  I was just
hoping  to stop the amount of superfulous non-celtic material, that comes across
as mean spirited crap.  Looks like I'm just creating more(lesson learned).  I
never intended this to be a Save the Ray Foundation letter.  My bad.

So I'll "poof..." as my last word on this subject.

Adam