Re: Russell goes on TV

Joe, you've got me all wrong!  I agree with a lot of what's posted here. Much of it from you.  Often, I get half way through writing a post that agrees with someone and hit the delete button because all it really says is "ditto", which is pointless.  As far as you being contrary, I welcome it.  Isn't that the point of a discussion list?  To put out your ideas and have them subject to the scrutiny of other self-proclaimed experts in the field?  Ok, maybe that's not what everybody wants from a list.  Maybe some would feel better if we just told each other how valuable our opinions are, presumably while sipping a swiss almond mocha international coffee.  Maybe that does make me a jerk, although I must take exception to wanker.  Does that mean I'm not invited to drop in next time I'm in Paris?

Jim

PS  You *should* have agreed with that post of mine.  It was eerily similar to one that you posted just before it which I didn't see until after mine had been sent.  You can imagine I was kicking myself for unwittingly agreeing with you!