Russell says keep the Celts nucleus together

Bill Russell told the Boston Herald:
``I watch the Celtics about twice a week,'' said Russell. ``What people
have to remember are they are a very young team and the thing they need
most is patience. . . If they can be patient and keep these guys
together, they'll be all right.''

****

If the big guy says keep the team nucleus together, then I'm all for it.
The fact that the greatest player in basketball history can stand to
watch our ugly Celts play twice a week is also a nice revelation.

Go Celts!

p.s. I hope the starters didn't play too many minutes tonight. Tonight's
Toronto game is the one I'd really love to see us play well in.