Screw You Guys, Me And Cartman Are Looking Forward To Next Season

I'm envisioning Wayne Turner as the starting point guard:
Unselfishness, defense, penetration, not concerned about his
offense - a team player.  I'm looking forward to Paul Pierce
as the shooting guard: Three-point range, better defense than Mercer,
a better rebounder, will be able to post up other guards.  With
Pierce's three-point shooting, the deficiencies in Turners outside game
will be lessened, and Turner's defense and knowledge of the Pitino system
should make for a more coherent and smooth-running offense.  Antoine
Walker has always wanted to be a point forward, and now he's going to
have the chance.  It will be an interesting experiment.  Power Forward X
should arrive via a Ron Mercer trade.  Who will it be?  And will the
salary cap hinder the possibility of a quality acquisition.  Possibly,
but I think the names that will be mentioned are: Antonio Davis,
Anthony Mason, PJ Brown and Old Pitino favorite Jamaal Mashburn,
Tom Gugliotta, Vancouver's lottery pick, Wright or Taylor or the
Clippers lottery pick, Juwan Howard... and a few others I haven't
mentioned.  Good Ol' Vitaly and his bad hands at center.  But he's shown
that he's a good rebounder, plays hard, has a nice touch, and is a
decent passer.

As for the bench, I can see Anderson being dealt for Rogers.  Hey,
they're the Clippers after all, and if Rogers gets with the
Pitino Program and is actually in shape, he can be an effective scorer
coming off the bench.  I don't know about Minor, who could goo for a
low first or a high two, or Bowen, who is a free agent, but McCarty
is apparently here to stay, with his three-year contract.  Who knows
about Popeye, but it wouldn't surprise if Ben "Salt and Pepper"
makes it up north.

I think Battie could go in a trade and it wouldn't surprise me
if Barros was dealt.  I would like to see the C's acquire a low first
and take Chris Herren, who could be a great third guard in the NBA
and will probably be a fine starting point guard.

All in all, I expect a much more proficient effort next season
with the club not taking half the games off...
Ray