Re: Russell goes on TV

When I saw this I at first thought that Russell, the
juvenile Jackson imitator, had made it big.  Sorry to
see I was wrong.  I wish you guys would lay off
Pitino.  It has never been confirmed that Pitino
wanted Rogers, nor has he said that he would take
Turner with anything but a second round pick.  Why are
you complaining about a 2nd round/free agent fringe
player.  My only complaint with Pitino is that he
hasn't gotten the players to run a sensible offense,
but that is plainly an aberration.