Re: Fakers lose, other opinions

Malone chews up Rodman and spits him out. Was 12-12 from the field.
Shaq, that great American who gets no respect from referees had more
fouls on him in the 2nd half than points 3-2. Rambis had Shaq,s fat ass
on the bench during crunch time again and this following factoid should
tell about how good the Fakers were tonight; Fox, yes I said Rick Fox of
all people was their best. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! But just like when he
was the best player on the C's 15 win team, his team loses big
time.         AAH I STILL LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!
This at least gives me a little bit of joy as C's fan as I have to
endure this lost season. At least Antoine comes to play most every game
and is now proving once and for all that he is the only one on this
current team who is worth the price of admission. By the way, Ron Mercer
is quite a magician, putting the Orlando game aside, he has for the most
part, made himself disappear right before our eyes, personally I think
he deserves to be the odd man out of the starting lineup. Gee I haven't
seen stone hands like his since Sidney Wicks adorned a celtic uniform. I
for one would rather see Pierce at the SG spot for a while and see how
that goes, maybe he can become a Reggie Lewis Type for us.

Just my opinion, & I know, opinions are like Assholes, everybody go one.

Hart