Net game

Walker seems to have the spring back in his legs and is really rebounding
well. He also was unstoppable offensively and seemed to enjoy making trips to
the line. However, it was ending up back to the Walker-against 5 offensive
attack. Yes, he was hot and he has my blessing for this game. However, he
will have to go back to drawing the double team in the next game, at least in
the first half. If you remember, that is what Jordan would do, involve his
teammates in the first half to get them feeling good about their game and
then take over in the second half, if necessary. I hope Walker won't need
boos again to take him to this next level of maturity...

DJessen33