Ian (the Idiot) Gunther

I had the misfortune to get a personal note from this missing link.  He
can't seem to write anything that doesn't involve the use of four letter
words he has obviously never had any practical experience with (since I'm
sure most humans don't date outside their species).

Would the list administrator please contact the server this refutation of
Darwinian theory is abusing and see if someone can't let his mommy he's up
past his bedtime and playing with the adult's toys?

Needless to say, I'd be happy if this creature were also removed
permanently from this list.