Just a thought

	Usually, I cringe reading many of the silly trade ideas on this
list when I would rather just see our young core mature together.  At the
same time, I must admit that I share the concern of some others' that our 3
young cornerstones don't exactly complement eachother.  With this in mind,
if one is to go this coming offseason, for good or bad, I agree that it
would be Mercer.  I'm not saying that I support this but if it is the case,
how about this list of possible straight up trades. . .
	Antonio Davis (my first pick)
	Theo Ratliffe
	Vin Baker
	Lorenzen Wright
	Joe Smith (my least desirable option)
	Dale Davis
	Bo Outlaw

Give me your thoughts.  Any on this list would slip Walker balk to the SF
and give some shots back to Pierce, at the same time, giving the team an
additional physical prescence.  As an opposing forward, would you want to
face a lineup of Waker-Potapenkp-Antonio Davis. . .it's sounding better all
the time.

Goggin in Cincinnati