From: mberry@journalink.com [mailto:mberry@journalink.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 1999 6:45 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: I hate April 1

April Fool's Day drives me nuts. First the Antoine rumor, which was fairly
easy
to figure out. Then, here in Cincinnati, a local sports radio station pulled
off
a pretty convincing report that Pete Rose was going to be reinstated to
baseball. Now this Chris Wallace thing. Is it real or not?

Mark (Too gullible for my own good) Berry