Re: Pistons OutPlay Celts: Detroit 87- Boston 72

Is there any professional sports journalist in Bill Cooper's league, when
it comes to game coverage? Bill needs be doing this for a freaking living.
:-)

BTW, folks, Antoine Walker has quietly shot 15-18 freethrows over the past
five games! I say quietly because this is the sort of positive statistic
that the Peter May's of the world would never bother to mention in their
columns.

Joe

****