Re: Bunch of babies

   While the article didn't say much that we don't already know, I have to
agree with Bentz' characterization quoted above.  But this is the dance that
is labor relations in the US of A.  One also wonders if somewhere, far from
the spotlight, some folks on both sides are busting their butts to try to find
a solution.  (I make the assumption that there is a solution.)
    I note that this weekend (sorry, no details recalled), Classic Sports
Network is having a Larry Bird marathon.  Enjoy.