No Subject

I read this in the same article (re: David Robinson) that WayRay referred us to. I didn't think this was "legal" under the rules: i remember reading that you can re-sign your OWN free agent, then trade him to somebody else, but that you couldn't sign somebody else's free agent and immediately ship him off again. Kind of like a waiting period for buying a handgun... I know we dealt C Mills shortly after signing him though but don't remember how much time transpired.