Re: Celtics list down 9/12-13

At 12:07 PM 9/7/98 -0700, "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm@igtc.com> wrote:

>The Celtics mailing list will be unavailable next weekend, September 12 &
>13 while the server igtc.com goes through extensive upgrading.  I apologize
>in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hmmm, sounds like an owner lockout to me. And we have a guaranteed contract
for Cs discussion here. Where's an arbitrator when you need one : )

Thanks for the warning Paul. Will messages sent during the hiatus queue up
and be delivered after the upgrade is done, reject back as undeliverable, or
should people expect them to vanish into the aether?

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net