FWD: Jersey Red Speaks Briefly: Lockout, etc.

              Red's World

              By KEN 'JERSEY RED' FORD

              Jury still out on Patriots
               (snip)

              Not a day goes by that I'm not asked about the NBA
              lockout, and I keep saying the same thing: "It's ugly."

              My sources tell me the league office has told the teams
              not to print tickets for the upcoming season with names
              on them such as Celtics vs. Knicks, but rather to print
              tickets that just say Game 1, Game 2, etc. What does that
              tell you?
              (snip)

              I'm hearing more and more from people in the know that
              Michael Jordan is done as in "gonzo." I'll believe when
              happens. I still think he will play, and not for the
              Bulls.

              (Ken "Jersey Red" Ford writes a weekly column for The
              Herald News.)

                         (c) 1998, The Herald News