Re: salary speculation

Icarus wrote:

> [...]

  Then why does Pitino continouslly say he can play point guard. Any forward
who can play at the point guard position or be the ball handler is a point
forward... I wonder why Anthony Mason is a point forward then? (read in
numerous magazines)..

Isn't Bowen a swingman as well (albeit with a poor shot, which he is working
on) as he can play SG too?

Warwick