How much does Pitino make?

I got this off the Lakers newsgroup. It's Jery West on his new contract
extension:

>About the large raise he'll be getting, West said:
>"It's an embarrassing amount of money, no matter what
>it is. This isn't about money." (AP)

Embarrassing? How much does Pitino make? I'm gone for a while and still
those Mashburn rumors persist. I know...they're only rumors. But you
know...don't put it past Ricky to think Mashburn's career can be revived
through "Pitino Ball". Anyway, since it's slow.....if the young coach is
dead set on trading Walker, he and a couple salary anchors for Webber.
Makes perfect sense.

Paul M.