Re: how many games with Direct TV

At 11:52 9/3/98 , J. Mark Estepp wrote:
>With the C's no longer on WSBK, and the immenint death of my BUD, I'm
>considering purchasing a small dish just for the NBA league pass.
>
>Searching the net, I can get a simple system for 'round $100, + of course
>the league pass costs.
>
>Here is my questions for someone out there who already has the league pass:
>Just how many games will I get for my $200+ investment?  Do you get nearly
>every game?  All games?  Who are the announcers?
mark,
         Last year just about every game that was televised was shown. The
League Pass is by far the best deal of all the majors as the NHl and MLB
only give you approximately 35 games weekly.The announcers vary of course
depending on what team 's feed is being used . For example it would be Mike
Gorman and Tommy for all of the Fox Sports New England Telecasts, Tommy and
Cousy if they used Ch.38's feed and say the Celts are playing the Suns and
they use  Phoenix Ch 45 's feed you would hear  Al McCoy and Keith
Erickson. Hope this helps bud. E me if you have more questions. Later.Mike