Re: Will McDonough Likes Mashburn Trade; Season Starts In Six Weeks

Will McDonough doesn't know much about basketball.  He certainly would
have no clue as to whether PJ Brown can play "big."  But he's right, PJ
can play big.  So how would he acquire this information?  I'll give you
a couple of clues: This person who told McDonough, hangs out with a guy
named Jersey Red and has his own brand of marinara sauce.  It's Il Duce
of course.  Pitino told McDonough.  McDonough is one of Pitino's biggest
flacks in the Boston media, and I'm sure he 411 the Ricktator.
Ray