JORDAN

    You got it right, Hart, on Jordan.  I expect he made that statement
about retiring thinking he could make the NBA sit up and beg for forgiveness
because they're so afraid of losing him. I hope they don't bite on that one.
I'm sick of Michael Jordan.
    Also, one of the articles we were sent by Ray mentioned the state
basketball is in, regarding the style of play.  I too would like to see a
return to more basic basketball.  It is all 3 point shots and slam dunks.
It's all about sensationalism.  Reading that particular article made me
realize what I'm missing in the games the past few years.  It's called
basketball.
Dorine