Re: Michael Holley's great.

>Paul, it's time to clue us in. Earlier, someone said you frequently use
>sarcasm in your  posts. Generally, people put a <g> after sarcasm so people
>don't think you're actually serious about your comments. I again found
>Holley's article racially oriented. I use sports as an escape of the world's
>problems but Holley seems hell-bent on achieving his racial agenda through his
>editorials. Any song gets old if you play it over and over again. I assume you
>feel the same...
>
>DJessen33

Bottome-line, I love Holley's writing...and I almost always agree with him.
As far as race goes...I agree with Holley's article, and I meant my "best
bb writer/social critic" comment to be a serious compliment. He's a good
writer, he's smart, and he's insightful. Do you expect him to be a
basketball writer in Boston and not mention racism? Does he mention it too
much? Maybe Bob Ryan should think about it a little more. And....concerning
a possible Walker for Wallace trade, Holley's right on the money. Wallace
is a marginal talent with a huge contract. Again...if I were David Falk and
I saw Rasheed Wallace at
$13 mil/year I start negotiations for Antoine at $17 and settle for $15.
But this could all change very soon.

Paul M