Walker Trade and Mike Holley

First of all, all the Walker talk is very premature.
After the CBA agreement is signed, Walker may be kept under 15Million/year
no matter where he goes.  If we can sign him without breaking the bank,
there is no reason for trade.  I cannot really believe that Pitino and
Walker cannot work out their issues.

As for Michael Holley and racism, he is right on.  White America will
backlash against what they perceive to be "greedy black players".
Although many younger views, under 25, like myself, may be ready to watch
the game, older white america will sit this one out until spring training
starts again.

Most Americans are not as intelligent and open minded as we would like to
think.  Thank God for Celtic Fans.