Re: Michael Holley's great.

In a message dated 10/29/98 11:45:47 AM Central Standard Time,
Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu writes:

> Another gem from Michael Holley @:
>
>  www.boston.com/dailyglobe/globehtml/302/They_ve_been_playing_crazy_game.
> shtml
>
>  He's the best bb writer/social critic in Boston.
>
>  Paul M.

Paul, it's time to clue us in. Earlier, someone said you frequently use
sarcasm in your  posts. Generally, people put a <g> after sarcasm so people
don't think you're actually serious about your comments. I again found
Holley's article racially oriented. I use sports as an escape of the world's
problems but Holley seems hell-bent on achieving his racial agenda through his
editorials. Any song gets old if you play it over and over again. I assume you
feel the same...

DJessen33