Boston Celtics

The NBA season seems very unlikely to start at this time, but I still
think the Celtics should keep an open mind about what they want to do in
terms of improving our team. We are definately a team that can win 40
games in the next season, as long as we play on a consistent level every
night, and we must continue to use the "Rick Pitino type of defense, the
in your face defense." The full court pressure won us alot of games.
As far as what the Celtics should do, a couple things have entered my
mind. First of all, I am totally against shopping Walker around. He is
our best player. His game consists of many great qualities. He can
shoot, defend, rebound, and score at a very high level. He will be
important to us. In the close situations, he will be extremely
invaluable to us.. Pitino needs to do whatever he can to negotiate with
Walker after this lockout is over. I would not trade Walker, unless we
can get something really better for him, but based on what I have heard,
there is nothing and we should make Antoine our top priority.

As far as centers are concerned, we need one. This year we gave up alot
of rebounds to the bigger centers in the league like Shaq, Hakeem, etc.
I would like to go after Matt Geiger, but we peobably do not have enough
to pay him, and if he wants 9 million, he is not worth it. If we can
afford 3-4 million, perhaps we pursue Michael Yogi Stewart. I know that
he wants to stay with the kings and that's where he will go, but maybe
it's worth a try. Stewart is a center that is limited offensively, but
he is am excellent defender, and he rebounds fairly well. If he did that
for us, I would be happy, because that's what he gave the Kings. Stewart
would be a great fit for us at the center position. I just love Geiger,
but he is too expensive, and I would probably prefer Stewart over him
anyways. If Travis Knight makes about 3 million dollars a year, Geiger
is figuring that Pitino should give him much more, and we just can't
afford 7-9 million, or whatever he wants. But again I say that we should
make Antoine Walker our first priority.

Ben Pepper- Good things have been said about this guy. I say we bring
him into training camp either next year, or the year after that, but no
later than 2 more years. He is developing nicely in Australia.

I know the lockout is pretty serious, but I would say that the Celtics
look great, as far as their roster goes.

Celtic Pride...

NAME REDACTED
NAME REDACTED
NAME REDACTED

I hope to hear what ya think...................................